Due to regulations at Squaw Valley and a new environmental impact study, RV's will no longer be allowed anywhere on site except designated spots assigned by WinterWonderGrass Festival. RV spaces will be near the Festival site, adjacent to the Olympic Valley Lodge.
(20) RV spaces are on sale $179 for 4 days of parking
(Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday) - March 30th-April 2nd, 2017
RV PARKING REGULATIONS
· All travelers with the RV must have a 3-day festival pass to enter RV lot
· No on-site festival passes for RV parking will be sold, all tickets MUST be purchased in advance
· Security will check all festival wristbands at entrance to RV area
· No hook ups or dump station available
· Parking includes security and port a potty's
· No in and out – vehicles must park and stay the duration of the event
· Ne generators during quiet hours of 10 pm and 8 am
· Dogs must be leashed
· No open flames
· 24-hour security will enforce the regulations with violators expelled from the property
· Respect the area, pack it in, pack it out!
These RV Passes will sell quickly so if you would like to purchase an RV pass buy immediately. Once these RV spots are sold, there are no other spots available.